I've been having an issue with trying to upload images on Artrift. I noticed that someone else said the same on the Facebook fan page. When I try to upload it just sits there and does nothing...
Hey Jodi, this issue has been brought to my attention and I've managed to solve the issue. I've added a new uploader that is using HTML5 technology. I just tested it and I've been able to upload images that are atleast 8mb in size. Also I've increased the size of the images that artists can upload, before it was 5mb and now it is 10mb. Grin
Hey TheLandman

Ok I successfully loaded 4 images last night. The files missing problem was maybe Windows 7 I just rebooted and everything was ok.

Randy

Hey TheLandman

Ok I successfully loaded 4 images last night. The files missing problem was maybe Windows 7 I just rebooted and everything was ok.

Randy

Hey Randy, there was nothing wrong on your side mate. There was an issue with the server. This issue had been harassing me since Artrift had been created but I'd never found the solution until yesterday. So in other words, thanks for kicking me hard enough to actually resolve this. Your are awesome