Started this one some days ago.

Be the first person to like this.
Jodie Prowse
Oh wow Michael! I always love Zombie scenes! What are you going to put in the back drop?
Michael Olszak
the idea is to have a crowd of zombies coming at yah, so there's gonna be a whole lot of zombies in this scene Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Will have to put this one a side for the dreams wallpaper contest. Are you going to do something for the contest?
I h
ave a very busy month at work so i won't have much time to do art in august....well actually kind of till the end of the year Unhappy

I see you're from the US, i'm heading there Monday for work! first time, very excited Big Grin

anyho, i'll post an updated wip tonight i think, worked on it a bit this week.
Michael Olszak
alright small update.

Landmanism
Nicely done Michael! I like how you've flipped the image. It actually makes the perspective much better I think.
Jodie Prowse

the idea is to have a crowd of zombies coming at yah, so there's gonna be a whole lot of zombies in this scene Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Will have to put this one a side for the dreams wallpaper contest. Are you going to do something for the contest?
I have a very busy month at work so i won't have much time to do art in august....well actually kind of till the end of the year Unhappy

I see you're from the US, i'm heading there Monday for work! first time, very excited Big Grin

anyho, i'll post an updated wip tonight i think, worked on it a bit this week.

Oh sweeet! Where about did you head to in the states?!!
Michael Olszak
I'm in charlotte, nc. It's pretty cool down here. The weather is a bit too much for my taste though. Way too hot!!! Big Grin

Hey, Chris

Flipping the image is a great way to check if everything is working out ok. You'll spot mistakes right away.
Landmanism
Hi Michael, how is this piece of work coming along so far? Grin
Michael Olszak
I started working on it last week or the week before that and i totally hated the composition. it just didn't work for me anymore so i cropped a whole bunch of stuff out and left just a small piece of the image. here's what's left of it and a small update.

So, started to add some color to the piece and am working on adding some additional zombies in the background. Still loads of work to do although i'm trying to keep it simple.

I'm telling you man, not painting for such a long time (since the Dream competition) really fucking sucks!!! you get so rusty you don't know what the hell to do when you pick it up again (oh sad me Unhappy)

Anyhoo, i'm trying to pick stuff up again and do some more drawing and painting.
Michael Olszak
Alright. Finished it finally. on to the next one. think i'll be doing some studies next. need to pick up the pace a bit, getting too fucking lazy these days.

Landmanism

Alright. Finished it finally. on to the next one. think i'll be doing some studies next. need to pick up the pace a bit, getting too fucking lazy these days.

Finally! Wink This turned out great man! Really dig the color usage. They seem to be focused on something in the bottom left of the pic?

Hahahaha! I know what you mean Michael. I have to pull my finger out of my asshole soon. Missing the drawing tablet.
Michael Olszak
TheLandman said...

Finally! Wink This turned out great man! Really dig the color usage. They seem to be focused on something in the bottom left of the pic?

Hahahaha! I know what you mean Michael. I have to pull my finger out of my asshole soon. Missing the drawing tablet.

yeah there's some juicy brains there and they WANT it!! Tongue
1 person likes this.
Page generated in 0.1446 seconds with 70 queries and GZIP enabled on 197.189.204.18.