Hey I'm looking to get a new phone this weekend. I was thinking of the iPhone 4 or the Blackberry Torch. Could anyone recommend anything?
Topics: iphone, blackberry
Be the first person to like this.
Jodie Prowse
Thank you Fredrik, I've seen some videos on youtube about the iphone 4. It also looks really cool for gaming. That is something I'm really keen on.
Michael Olszak
iPhone is the phone of choice if you ask me. I've got the 3GS and it totally rules!!! can't wait to get the new one coming this fall.
Landmanism
Android!!! I like hacking and modding the software on my phone. I bought an LG Optimus with Android several months ago and this little phone has been totally awesome.
Wing
TheLandman said...

Android!!! I like hacking and modding the software on my phone. I bought an LG Optimus with Android several months ago and this little phone has been totally awesome.

I second this!
If you like to draw doodles and things, a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the way to go!
Although, I've never had one, I think that the s-pen and the large screen really does help.

But if it has to be between the iPhone 4 and the Blackberry torch, I think that the iPhone would work a lot better.
Wink
1 person likes this.
Page generated in 0.1218 seconds with 50 queries and GZIP enabled on 197.189.204.18.